Hi Sagar,

Have a look at the osgcompositeviewer for example of how to manage
multiple views, all views can share the same scene graph so can do
this for.  As for sync'ing the Camera's view matrices and
CameraManipulators you'll need to do this manually yourself in the
frame loop after the update and event traversals, but before the
rendering traversals.  The frame loop would look something like:

    viewer.realize();
    while (!viewer.done())
    {
        viewer.advance();

        viewer.eventTraversal();
        viewer.updateTraversal();

        // sync the views's Camera and CameraManipulators

        viewer.renderingTraversals();
    }

Robert.