Hi,

I also tried to register and got the same result as Paul and Jason. I
still did not get the registration email. I tried to register again with
the same registration data and I have got following message from the system:

        *

          The username you entered is not available. Please pick another
username.

        *

          The email address you entered is already in use or invalid. Please
enter another email address.

So from the information I have it looks like the registration is pending
and only the registration mail was not successfully sent or delivered.
My guess will be to check the configuration of mail delivery settings.

Another experience is that I did the same as Martin, I put my surname as
username. I would expect that this may be also confusing for other users.

Vaclav