Hi,

I’m using OSG with Qt.  I want to change the mouse cursor when I press and
release a mouse button over my QGLWidget.  I’ve created a custom camera
manipulator by subclassing TrackballManipulator, and overriding
handleMousePush() and handleMouseRelease(), in which I call
QWidget::setCursor().  However, the cursor does not change immediately when I
click or release the button.  It only changes after the first mouse movement
after the click or release.  When I debugged my code I saw that
handleMouseRelease() is not being called until the first movement after I
release the mouse button.  What do I need to do to be able to take action
immediately when the button is pressed/released?

I’ve set up the Qt widget similar to the osgViewerQt example.  I am using OSG
version 3.0.0 and Qt version 4.7.1.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael