Hi everyone.

I'm experiencing an issue with texture images. I am using line segment
intersectors in a manner similar to picking. With a couple of models, the
texture retrieving algorithm works fine, however, with one model it fails. This
is the extract of the code:
Code:

osg::Drawable *collisionDrawable = intersection.drawable.get();
osg::StateSet *collisionStateSet = collisionDrawable ?
collisionDrawable->getStateSet() : null;
osg::Geometry *collisionGeometry = collisionDrawable ?
collisionDrawable->asGeometry() : null;
osg::Texture* texture = dynamic_cast<osg::Texture*>
(collisionStateSet->getTextureAttribute(0, osg::StateAttribute::TEXTURE));
osg::Image *textureImage = texture ? texture->getImage(osg::Material::FRONT) :
null;

the textureImage equals to NULL after this sequence, while the texture does
not. so why does the texture->getImage() method not return expected texture ? I
checked the model, it seems to be all right. this is an example

Code:
Geode {
        num_drawables 1
        Geometry {
          DataVariance STATIC
          StateSet {
            DataVariance STATIC
              textureUnit 0 {
              GL_TEXTURE_2D ON
              Texture2D {
                file ".\\textures\\102.jpg"
                wrap_s REPEAT
                wrap_t REPEAT
                wrap_r CLAMP
                min_filter LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR
                mag_filter LINEAR
                maxAnisotropy 1
                borderColor 0 0 0 0
                borderWidth 0
                useHardwareMipMapGeneration TRUE
                unRefImageDataAfterApply TRUE
                internalFormatMode USE_IMAGE_DATA_FORMAT
                resizeNonPowerOfTwo TRUE
                shadowComparison FALSE
                shadowCompareFunc GL_LEQUAL
                shadowTextureMode GL_LUMINANCE
              }
              TexEnv {
                UniqueID TexEnv_4
                mode MODULATE
              }
            }
          }

the other model, where it works, looks alike, when exported to osg format. so
why is it, that for this model, the algorithm fails ? can anyone tell?

Thank you very much, and i mean it, for anything useful!

Cheers,
Andrey