Hi, Jordi.

When I've been talking with my fellow team member recently about OGRE
to OSG switch he asked me several questions:
1. Raw power.
2. Result beauty.
Result beauty (quality of the rendered image) is a group of the
following questions:
1. DoF.
2. Shadows.
3. Tesselation.
4. Postprocessing (he said he didn't see any screenshot with that).
5. Material configuration.

So if you want to attract people to OSG, you should give them raw tech
renderings which prove that "this uber cool XYZ technique" is easily
achieved with OSG. That's more of 'feature' sorting, not application
domain sorting.

So I would add some Gallery section named "OSG features", "OSG
facilities", "Unleash your GPU", "What OSG can do" or smth like that
which could contain possibly screenshots from other sections, but with
descriptions that tell what's so cool about that specific picture
(HDR, DOF, or other modern technique).