Hello Simon,

On 04/21/2012 10:39 PM, Simon Santoso wrote:
Hi,

I am not managing to create a node .wrl file.

Meaning this code return NULL instead of a node.

Code:

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Node>
test(osgDB::readNodeFile("/Users/Simon/Desktop/ProjetInvir/projet.wrl"));

So I tried to install Coin3D framework prior to compile OSG to read such file.
But then, while trying to install OSG with Coin3D framework installed I get
this error :

The Coin3D plugin is deprecated and disabled since a very long time. The current OSG uses OpenVRML to load vrml files. Please update and use the instructions from the Wiki to compile it.

Code:

ld: warning: in /Library/Frameworks//Inventor.framework/Inventor, missing
required architecture x86_64 in file
Undefined symbols:
   "SoMaterial::SoMaterial()", referenced from:
       ConvertToInventor::createInventorState(osg::StateSet const*)   in
ConvertToInventor.cpp.o
       processPrimitiveSet(osg::Geometry const*, osg::PrimitiveSet const*,
osg::TemplateIndexArray<unsigned int, (osg::Array::Type)6, 1, 5125>*, bool, int, int, int, int,
int&, int&, SoNode*, SoNormal*, SoNode*, SoNode*, SoNode*, SoShape*, SoSeparator*&,
SoSeparator*&)in ConvertToInventor.cpp.o
       ConvertToInventor::processGeometry(osg::Geometry const*,
ConvertToInventor::InventorState*)in ConvertToInventor.cpp.o

I am not expert on Mac, but this seems that you are running 64bit OS and trying to compile 64bit version of OSG, but the Coin3D library is only compiled for 32bits. You need to rebuild it if you want to use it.

Regards,

Jan