Hi,

First of all: thank you very much whoever ported OSG to Android. You probably
didn't get enough credit for it.

But on to my real problem: I've been working with the osgAndroidExample
osgViewer for a while now (building onto the foundations that are given) and
i'm starting to think that the Light (ON/OFF) button doesn't actually do
anything. It seems to me that the light is always turned off.

Another thing that I'm not quite sure if it's working correctly is textures.
Whenever i load something (for instance cow.osg) it just shows in shades of
black/grey. Am I doing something wrong or are there really functions missing?

oh by the way i'm running it on android 4 on a galaxy s 2. the underlying osg
is osg 3 and it's all compiled in ubuntu. don't really know if this information
is necessary though.
Thank you!

Cheers,
Bernd