Hi Alexey,

On 7 May 2012 17:08, Alexey Kargin <lexa_kar...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hi,Help please, what algorithms are used in osgUtil::Optimizer utility

They are all computer algorithms, lots of them too.

The algorithms are almost all bespoke, written for each individual
task, and typically have no published prior art they are based on.
The only description of the algorithms is the code itself.

Now if you have specific questions about some of the work that the
optimizer classes do then please provide a specific question.  I and
am sure others in the community aren't going to write a long essay on
all the different techniques used in optimizer.  For one we'd have to
look at the code ourselves and write this up, but I'm guessing you are
programmer too so should be able to review code and work out what it
does as well, so perhaps looking at the code yourself might be a good
exercise.