Hi Filip,

My guess is that when the windows are destroyed the scene graph isn't
been cleared of the OpenGL objects associated with that context.  The
scene graph has releaseGLObjects(osg::State*) method for this purpose,
and there are osg::flushAllDeletedGLObjects(uint contextID),
deleteAllGLObjects and discardAllGLObjects to help with the clean up.
See the include/osg/GLObjects method for details.  Also have a look at
how osgViewer manages clean up of the windows it provides - search for
the function calls above to see how you should do it in your own
windowing.

Robert.