Hi Maia,

On 9 May 2012 15:18, Maia Randria
<veneree.randrianari...@crulrg.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way to estimate the polygon budget supported
> by OSG ? I understand that it would depend on the hardware, the models, etc.

The OSG itself sets no limits of how many polygons/vertices you can
use, the limit is entirely down to the hardware and drivers that you
using so the question really should be what can your
hardware/OS/drivers support.  The OSG itself can't answer this
question - no drivers or hardware provide this information, so you
have to do some tests yourself to see what the hardware can handle.