Hi, Aurelien

This can be done with viewport modification. Viewport matrix is one that
transform -1...1 postperspective coords to window coords. You should attach 9x9
image\texture to camera, and set camera viewport with x,y = (window mouse
coords center transformed to screen coords in pixels - vec2(4,4)), and width,
height = 9. This way you'll get covered 9x9 area around mouse cursor. Dont
forget to clip viewport values so they dont go out of window.

Cheers,
Sergey.