Hi dear OSG Dev Community :)
I'm working with the Android Implementation of OSG, namely the
osgAndroidExampleGLES1. I figured out how to include the plugins like jpeg,
png, curl, freetype, mainly thanks to this thread:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=10415
(For those who don't know: the Android.mk and the OsgMainApp.hpp have to be
modified).

But here comes my problem: i want to use .ply Files. I know there is a plugin
for it. But when i try to include it like i do with with the other plugins i
get the error "cannot find -losgdb_ply". maybe someone could point me in the
right direction.
thanks very much in advance, this dev community is absolutely awesome!

Cheers,
Bernd