I have PNGs that were created with libpng. When I view the with most
applications, they look great. A black image with a gray line starting in the
upper & lower right corners, traveling at t 45 degree angle until it hits an
edge, and finally bounces in the opposite direction. The actual image is
attached as "test-image.png".

When I view it with "osgviewer --image test-image.png", the image looks like it
is 25% cropped and zoomed by 400% (the numbers might not be right, that is just
what it looks like). Any ideas what is wrong? Any fixes for this? Thank you in
advance for whatever help can be provided.

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/test_image_482.png