Hi Vishwa,

On 6 June 2012 05:46, shekhar vishwa <vishwa.shek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to implement the multiple views in same window. Each view render
> the diffrent models.User can set the view position at run time by mouse
> dragging. If dragged view is overlapped with any view then dragged view
> backgroud should be semi-trasparent.
>
> Please suggest me to resolve this.

When you say background of the view being moved do you simply mean the
clear colour that provides the normal background colour of a viewport
needs to be disabled?  This is an important point as there isn't
really any concept of "background" in OpenGL or the OSG.  Also be
specific about what you mean by semi-transparent.  I'm guessing that
you want to see the underlying views being the viewport, but what
blending do you intend between the view at the front and the back?