Hi guys,

I've been implementing my own dragger (from scratch, I didn't use the osg
draggers for specific reasons) and I have some problem with the render order.
Basically my dragger is composed of four sub-draggers :
- 3 axis dragger (each one composed of a line and a cone)
- 1 sphere dragger
The 3 axis dragger and the sphere have the same origin.

The thing is that I want my whole dragger (the 3 axis and the sphere) to always
be rendered on top of the rest of the scene.

But when I deactivate the depth test and set the RenderBinDetails on my main
dragger (node that contains the four sub-draggers), the sphere (which is the
last node to be added to my main dragger) always appears on top of the axis.

Is there a way to render my dragger with the depth test between the axis and
the sphere, and then to display the whole dragger on top of the rest of the
scene ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Bob