Hi, Jorge

Thanks for your advice! After learning all the basic thing about linux and
android programming, I successed in building osg for android and tested the
sample with my android phone. As an absolute novice, it's really a long
journey. For other newbies like me, i have found a easy to follow tutorial:
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2012-March/057074.html

Another problem: if i want to develope some big project just like
osgVirtualPlanet or osgEarth for android, what is the best IDE for this task?
Since the only IDE i'm familiar with is visual studio, i have searched
something similiar with it but couldn't find any useful info. Maybe eclipse cdt?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ou :)