Hi Wang

In your latest submission update, there is the possibility to set splitvalues.
I somehow have a hard time to figure out how to use it.
In my settings I calculate shadows up to 500 m max distance, with two shadows
for my sun-light. Can't I just say that I want a shadowmap going from 0..100m
and the second one covering the rest up to 500m?
How do I have to set the splitvalues to achieve this?
With the different shadow maps I expect the scene to be culled in each shadow
pass according to the split distance said. This means for me that I my first
split is pretty close to the viewer I have my first shadow map working at a
high resolution for close objects. The further I move the split value, the more
triangles are taken into that specific shadow pass...

Hope you can explain it in some more detail...

Regards
Daniel