Hi Clement,

On 24 June 2012 18:14,  <clement....@csiro.au> wrote:
>   I got aliasing problem on volume rendering.  I tried to set parameter
> samples to 8 in class osg::GraphicsContext::Traits, but I still can see
> aliasing.  Does anyone have an solution to stop aliasing.  Thanks.

Volume rendering won't tend to be too sensitive/responsive to full
screen anti-aliasing, rather then the way to improve visual quality
with volume rendering is to increase the number of samples taken along
the ray path when sampling the 3d texture.

Could you post an example of the aliasing you are seeing, this will
probably point to the problem.