Hi,
so far, to display a 3D model with a hierarchy of nodes already included in the
model (such as DOF, SWITCH, LOD, ...), I used Multigen Creator, with models in
flt format. There is the possibility of having a 3D model (not Multigen
creator) that contains this hierarchy? For example, if you want to model a
mechanical arm with Multigen, you can put DOF nodes in place of the elbow and
the wrist. Then, in OSG, you can read these nodes and move mecchanical arm and
wrist. There is another 3D modeling software (no Multigen Creator) that allows
me to read such information from the model,  without which software I should
have to manually insert a DOF node in the tree scene?
Do you think Blender can do that?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Andrea