Hi,

I would like to use a osg::VertexBufferObject to draw a geometry.
My VertexBufferObject data are generated with CUDA and needs to be updated at
each frame.

I'm quite new to OSG and I'm wondering how to it.
My initial guess was to create a native OpenGL VBO, to put it in a
osg::GLBufferObject and then fill my osg::VertexBufferObject using
setGLBufferObject method.
I guess that updating my native OpenGL VBO at each time step (thanks to
CUDA-OpenGL interop) should also update my osg::VertexBufferObject...

Do you think this idea could work ? Is there a better way to do it ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Julien