Hi all,

Do you know a way of creating an osg::Texture2D witch will have a given OpenGL
ID? My goal is to "overwrite" an existing (external) texture. And of course the
only thing that I know is the ID (and a few parameters). I tried the following
code:

  osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture2D> tex( new osg::Texture2D(image.get()) );
  osg::Texture::TextureProfile profile(GL_TEXTURE_2D, numMips, internalFormat,
width, height, 1, 0);
  osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture::TextureObject> to(new
osg::Texture::TextureObject(tex.get(), textureId, profile));
  to->setAllocated(true);
  tex->setTextureObject(contextId, to.get());

  osg::ref_ptr<osg::State> state( new osg::State );
  state->setContextID(contextId);
  tex->apply(*state);

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. Moreover, I have another issue with
this code: I must delete the osg::Texture2D object WITHOUT deleting the
corresponding OpenGL texture...
Any idea?

Thanks.

Cheers,