Hi Johannes,

Thanks for the test file, using this and your osgconv I've reproduced
the problem with the svn/trunk version of the OSG.

As I have a back log of issues to look into I'm hoping that Wang Rui
will spot this post and be able to dive and work out the root of the
problem...  Rui pretty please ;-)

Robert.