That's very confusing. In my head, I don't want to create a new article, I just want to edit an existing one... but now I know what to do, so thanks.
   -Paul

On 8/28/2012 10:54 AM, Jordi Torres wrote:
Hi Paul,

Once you are logged in you should see two new items in the login menu key. One
of them is submit new article, set the category "community projects" for your
article ant it should be published in the right place. The author guidelines are
not completed yet, but there is some useful information.

Cheers.