Hi,
I would like to add a model pan feature to a NodeTrackerManipulator-derived
class.

I realized that OrbitManipulator has a panModel() method but I'm not sure how
to call it in a NodeTrackerManipulator. Which virtual methods should I
reimplement and/or which member variable should I modify from my
NodeTrackerManipulator-derived class?
I thought I have to modify _center,_rotation and _distance variables but I
found that osgGA:NodeTrackerManipulator::computeNodeCenterAndRotation() method
(private non virtual), used in several virtual methods of
osgGA:NodeTrackerManipulator, does not use those variables. So I'm a little
confused.

Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

Regards,
Gianni