Hello Per,

I would recommend exporting to .osg instead of .ive when you come to export with maya2osg, since the .osg format is text it is generally compatible across many OSG versions unlike .ive which is binary.

Try to generate solutions for maya2osg using cmake, I think that will work better, perhaps the checked-in solutions are not maintained anymore. I always used solutions I generated myself using cmake.

Hope this helps,

J-S