Hi Christian,

On 11 September 2012 12:35, Christian Buchner
<christian.buch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in the osgmanipulator.cpp sample (using OpenSceneGraph 3.1.2 dev release):
>
> Why is the gray cylinder not moving with the TabPlaneDragger ? I can
> only move the dragger frame around, but the object linked to it does
> not respond. Is that a bug or a feature? Are composite draggers
> broken?

Curious... I've just tested

    osgmanipulator --dragger TabPlaneDragger cow.osg

And it works fine, but when I just try osgmanipualtor and move the
TabPlaneDragger it doesn't drag the grey cylinder.   This will be a
bug, but I don't have any idea why the dragger works in once way but
not the other.

> How would I use the object's own geometry of the object as the
> clickable hot spot? I don't really want to see arrows or handles in
> the Translate2DDragger, but instead I would like to click on the
> object itself and move it around on the plane.

I don't recall seeing any support for this in osgManipulator, feel
free to do a code review and see if you can enable yourself.