Ok...I'm pretty sure I got the projects built correctly using CMake in Windows
for VPB.

When I open the solution and try to do ALL_BUILD, I get a ton of compile errors
which are:

error C2784:  could not deduce template argument for 'type' from 'type'
The compiler cannot determine a template argument from the supplied function
arguments.

These are all coming from the OSG header files that VPB is indirectly
referencing. If I just try to compile HeightFieldMapper.cpp in the vpb project,
I get the same compile errors.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

-Shayne