Hi,

I came to know that the "QCAR::Renderer::getInstance().drawVideoBackground()"
statement clears the OpenGLES context. I think this is the reason to reset the
OSG setting every time.

I tried to restore the  OpenGLES context as follows. Store the State object at
initial time and restore it after every render (viewer->frame()).
 But still I am not able to see model with background.

in "initOsgWindow(int sW,int sH)" (calling only once) function

Code:
prevStateSet = new osg::StateSet();

_viewer->getCamera()->getGraphicsContext()->getState()->captureCurrentState(*prevStateSet.get());

After render (viewer->frame()) I wrotet he code as follows

Code:
osgState = _viewer->getCamera()->getGraphicsContext()->getState();
  osgState->reset();
  osgState->apply(prevStateSet.get());

Even after this I am not getting model.

In the similar way I reseted the Graphics context (getGraphicsContext from
camera at init and reset after render). But this too not working.

Can anyone please help me what to do?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri