Hi,

We have had OSG embedded in our application for some time now.  Our current
version is 2.8.1.  We had been running on Windows XP Pro until recently when we
installed our application on a Windows 7 laptop (32Bit).  There were a few very
minor glitches that we corrected.  More recently we installed on a Windows 7
desktop (64Bit).  The library DLL that we build on top of OSG fails to load.
We get the infamous error "An attempt was made to load a program with an
incorrect format."  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael