Hi all

I wonder what experiences other users made with the ghosting effect on LC
Displays and projectors.

As soon as I move in my 3D scene (viewport move or rotate), I start to have
double images or blur better known as ghosting. I run at 60 Hz vsync refresh so
I'm in perfect sync with my displays. There are forums that says and this is
due to the LCD technology and you have to live with it, in the CRT age this was
no problem since the screen refresh was effectively controlled by the vsync
coming over the cable.
We use projectors that are made specifically for low latency image display, but
still we have ghosting...

What measures do you take to reduce the effect?

Regards
Daniel