Hi,

I recently added serialization support for a custom osg::Object derived
class in my application. I saved the object to a osgt and osgb file and
attempted to load it into an older version of my application, which didn't
have serialization support for my custom object yet.

InputStream::readObject(): Unsupported wrapper class MyLibrary::MyObject

This is expected. However, when I attempt to load the osgb file I get the
following output then my application crashes:

InputStream::readObject(): Unsupported wrapper class MyLibrary::MyObject
InputStream::readObject(): Unsupported wrapper class

Before I spend time looking into this, I was wondering if it is expected
for the binary loader to crash on unsupported objects? I'm working with osg
2.9.12, if that makes a difference.

Cheers,
Farshid