Hi Janna,

can you provide the bits of your code where you setup the attributes in the c++ code and the GLSL part where you access it? I've been using this feature for tangent-space attributes like forever and it simply works.
The only thing to keep in mind is the slot numbers and names you are using.
Hi,

I've tried to use gl_MultiTexCoord1 and do   geometry->setTexCoordArray(1,
secondTexCoords);
instead of custom vertex attributes to pass my data and it seems to be working. Does anyone know if there is some kind of problem with using custom vertex attributes ( using methods like setVertexAttribArray ) and VBOs?

Cheers,
Janna