Hello dear OSG-community,

I am glad to announce our official support for OpenSceneGraph integration with
our editing software, Grome.

The integration consists in an export plugin from Grome editor to OSG ive and
osg formats, a sample map and documentation:
"http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor&target=Editor/ForEngines/editor_osg";

The exporter is provided free of charge (including full source code).

Grome is a outdoor level editing software that supports procedural generation
of terrain, placement of objects, water surfaces, road networks. The editor is
used by professional and indie game developers and by simulation industry
corporations.

More information about Grome here:
http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any information. The integration forum
can be found here:
http://www.quadsoftware.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42

Best Regards,
Adrian Licu