Hello Chris,

I've been working with glslDevil a while ago and found it really helpful up to the point where it didn't support anything beyond GLSL 1.2. Since I'm not an academic(i.e. I don't study anymore) I didn't volunteer and replied to your request. You can put me on the CC and I'm willing to help with your request, if this is of any value for you.

cheers
Sebastian