Hi,

 I have build OSG for Android(cmake setings for OpenGL ES1.1),and it work on
Android no problem.
    Then I add osgEarth source to OSG,put osgEarthDrivers file in osgPlugins
file,build it .I have get the osgEarth's lib,includes libosgEarth.a
libosgEarhtAnnotation.a libosgEarthFeatures.a libosgEarthSymbology.a
libosgEarthUtil.a and libosgdb_earth.a libosgdb_osgearth_gdal.a etc.
    After,I link the need lib to the project,run it.The problem comes with the
ANR in logcat.I pull /data/anr/traces.txt out,open it, the context's:

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=1 WAIT
|group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4001d968 self=0xcd28
|sysTid=5740  nice=0     sched=0/0  cgrp=default handle=-1345017816
at java.lang.object.wait(Native Method)
-waiting on <0x4008cbe0> (a android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThreadManager)
at java.lang.object.wait(object.java:288)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.onWindowResize(GLSurfaceView.java:1486)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView.SurfaceChanged(GLSurfaceView.java:495)

I think it maybe onCreate() use too time,So I create a new thread in
GLSurfaceView.Renderer.But the problem is remain as before.
How can I get the osgEarth working,Is anybody can help me or give me same
advices?

Thank you!

Cheers,
MuXing