Hi,

AlphaPixel has already provided complete OSG binary downloads for
developers under Windows, Linux and Mac OSX:
http://www.alphapixel.com/osg/downloads/free-openscenegraph-binary-downloads

So I decide not to maintain another version of prebuilt binaries that
may make beginners confused. The download link can also be found in
the OSG 3.0 Cookbook.

Thanks,

Wang Rui