I'm very confused. Can anyone tell me what dependencies turn on particular
features of OpenSceneGraph?

> For example, CMake told that it couldn't find DirectInput. Does it mean
> that I have to download the whole DirectX SDK?

  If you want DirectInput support. But there isn't much that uses it.

> Where can I find complete list of dependencies telling what features of
> OSG they turn on?

  Unfortunately, I am not aware of such a list. You could probably
determine it by looking at the CMAKE defines similar to DIRECTINPUT_FOUND
(which probably isn't exactly what it's really called).

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/