Hi,

The error is not with the previous post code.

When I added the following code then the model is displayed.

Code:
 mtForMarker[idx]=new osg::MatrixTransform();

             osg::Shader * vshader = new osg::Shader(osg::Shader::VERTEX,
gVertexShader );
            osg::Shader * fshader = new osg::Shader(osg::Shader::FRAGMENT,
gFragmentShader );

            osg::Program * prog = new osg::Program;
           prog->addShader ( vshader );
            prog->addShader ( fshader );

            mtForMarker[idx]->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttribute ( prog );

             mtForMarker[idx]->addChild(loadedModel[idx].get());
             modelSwitch->addChild(mtForMarker[idx].get());

              osgViewer::Viewer::Windows windows;
    _viewer->getWindows(windows);
    for(osgViewer::Viewer::Windows::iterator itr = windows.begin();itr !=
windows.end();++itr)
    {
      (*itr)->getState()->setUseModelViewAndProjectionUniforms(true);
      (*itr)->getState()->setUseVertexAttributeAliasing(true);
    }

This code I added from osgAndroidOpenGLES2 example.

As I am new to OSG I have two doubts

1) Why should I add the shaders in OpenGLES2 to display model. If I remove this
code then the model is not displayed. OpenGLES1 dosnt have this shaders.

2) If I add this code then the textures are not applied to my model. I got
model from 3DS MAX. How can I get textures?

Can you please guide me how to get textures? If shaders are necessary to render
model on Android then how can I handle textures (or any others) ? Is there any
tutorial to handle this in Android?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri