Hi Ryan,

On 19 November 2012 19:00, Ryan Helminen <ry...@glsv.com> wrote:

> Jordi and Robert,
>
> My bad I'm getting two domains confused. The wiki site that I am referring
> to is wiki.openscenegraph.com. I just realized that the .com domain is
> completely separate from the .org domain. After a quick look through the
> openscenegraph.com site it looks like wiki.openescenegraph.com isn't even
> being linked to at any point.

wiki.openscenegraph.com is an experiment in using MediaWiki.  If it does
have spam on it then I'll need to delete this and amend the
permissions/possibly delete it completely.  Right now I can't access
wiki.openscenegraph.com, instead just get an error

    (Can't contact the database server: User wikiopenscenegra already has
more than 'max_user_connections' active connections (
mysql.wiki.openscenegraph.com))"

Which makes me wonder if it's under attack.