Hey guys--anyone using OSG with the Collada reader on Linux? Although I doubt this is a Linux-centric issue.

I've tried the 2.2 (won't even build), 2.3 and 2.4 (neither of which work with the OSG code) to no avail. Is there something obvious I'm missing here?

The wiki indicates I should use the 2.2 DOM, but that won't even build on its own; something about missing domAsset.h, which doesn't even exist in the 1.4 tree. It exists in 1.5, but our plugin doesn't work with that yet.

Just looking for some additional info before I give up. :)