Just as an update, I submitted this issue to NVIDIA and they were able to
reproduce it on their end. They are currently working on it, although they do
not have an ETA at this point.

In addition to our workaround of enabling VBOs, they offered up this possible
fix (I have not tried it, very busy and just using VBO w/ NVIDIA at the moment):

“A possible WAR for the developer would be to call
glClientActiveTexture(GL_TEXTURE0) explicitly where texture unit 0 is used.”

If I'm notified they have a driver fix I'll update this thread.

Regards-
Baker