Hi,

I have been trying to render using tessellation shaders with OSG in a Win7 x64
with 2 different Radeon cards (obviously with support for hardware
tessellation) but they are behaving very strangely. They show nothing in FILL
mode but work in LINE or POINT mode. Also, even in these modes backface culling
culls everything...

I have tested with NVidia cards and everything seemed to work normally.

The very osg example osgtessellationshaders is not working here.

Tried with OSG 3.0.1 and 3.1.2, already updated the AMD drivers and none worked.

BTW, when i used OpenGL code inside an OSG node everything seems to work fine.

Has anyone successfuly executed the osgtessellationshaders in a win7 x64 with a
radeon card?

EDIT:

After trying to isolate the problem, it seems that the first 2 vertices of
every patch that is passed to osg are repeated for the rest of the patches.
I.e. when passing an index array of (1,3,2,0) and a vertex array of (A,B,C,D),
i expected to receive in the shader a primitive (B,D,C,A), but i receive
(B,D,D,B). Htat is, the first to indices are always repeated.

I do not have much experience with osg, so I cannot investigate much further
than that.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Alexandre