Hi,

I'm having some issues getting OSG to find my font file in Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 5.8.

>From the documentation I can see that osgText::readFontFile should be looking
>in /usr/share/fonts/ttf to find my fonts, but this path does not exist in RHEL.

I have added /usr/share/fonts to my OSG_FILE_PATH environment variable and
called osgText::readFontFile("/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf") but my
font is still not found (/usr/share/fonts/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf
exists).

The error message I receive is: "Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects
from file "/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf"."

I don't receive any other messages relating to the failure to load plugins, and
OSG happily loads Arial in Windows.

Any advice you could provide would be really useful.

Thanks,
Nathan