Hi All,

I haven't been able to access wiki.openscenegraph.com successfully to check
out the problems, instead just getting an internal error.  Rather than
chase these errors and clean up the wiki I've simply removed the
wiki.openscenegraph.com as Joomla can work in a similar role.  The
wiki.openscengraph.com was an experiment with MediaWiki and for it to get
polluted and produces errors suggest that it'll need more active
maintenance.  If required in the future we can come back a look at
MediaWiki as an option, for now consider the experiment terminated :-)