Hiya,

I'm using OSG on a mobile target (OpenGL ES 2) and my scene runs really
really slow. I'm trying to optimize it by reducing the number of draw
calls.

My scene has a bunch of labels that draw text along a path. Each label
consists of several osgText nodes that are single characters in length,
each with their own transform on top. So if a single label is "OSG" it will
have three osgText nodes.

I want to throw all of the label attributes (which I think is just vertex
and tex coord arrays) into a single VBO, but I'm not really sure how I
would do that (or even if I could). I'd appreciate any advice.

Preet