Hi David,

I believe we can make use of the ffmpeg plugin to receive video streams. In
fact webcams can already be retrieved and shown in OSG. Personally I
haven't tested how to load rtsp/udp video streams using osgdb_ffmpeg
directly. But in the osgRecipes project I have successfully used the VLC
SDK to do the same work. I hope it will also help.

Wang Rui