I took the coward's way out before and manually changed the min and mag filter
settings in the VPB src to accomplish this task.  This worked in a pinch but
I'd like to get back on the VPB trunk and learn how to do this the right way.
Any advise on how to search an entire PagedLOD terrain complex with many levels
in order to change the min and mag filters for the textures?

I've been converting .ive files to .osg to inspect their structure and see that
what I need to do is to visit every osgTerrain::ImageLayer within each
ColorLayer of each TerrainTile within the entire terrain complex and then set
each of the ImageLayer's MinFilter and MagFilter to my desired setting of
NEAREST.  I tried creating a NodeVisitor to accomplish this task but realized
that it would only traverse the top level of the terrain and would not visit
the child .ive files (I think this is because of the PagedLOD structure).  I
looked for how to traverse a PagedLOD and found this thread:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=5146
but before I go too far in any one direction I figured I'd ask here to see if
somebody can point me in the right direction.

As always, my sincere thank you.