Hi,
for example: I have a video of a football game, the teal camera always stays in its place and force the same point.
Now I want to add a virtual football field on the one in the video.

So how can i get the camera parameters the real camera had(unknown) for my virtual camera so that their views fit together?
Which techniques are there?

Hope now it is more clear

Cheers,
David