Hi,

thank you for the tip, but now I have the Effekt that my transparent object is first transparent to the video and then gets its full color, like the color gets added each time

David.
Hi David,

If you want to blend the 3D objects ontop of a background image/video
then the best way would be to change the background Camera RenderOrder
to PRE_RENDER and disable the clear of the colour buffer for the main
Camera so that is doesn't overwrite the background.

Robert.