Hi Robert,

yes I also tried on this little code to make an osgconv, that's the way I used to find that the problem comes from the PrimitiveSets. The file generated by osgconv merges the two primitiveSets in only one, ie :

Before :
         PrimitiveSets 2
          {
            DrawArrays TRIANGLES 0 18
            DrawArrays TRIANGLES 18 18
          }
After:
          PrimitiveSets 1
          {
            DrawArrays TRIANGLES 0 36
          }

The problem is that my database is a multifile ive database (962 ive files) with external image files (1669 dds files) so I have no clue how to correct these errors on the whole database (because this error happens ofter than once, nearly on each roof of the houses in the database  >:o    ). I don't know how the database has been generated, we bought it several years ago for our simulation laboratory, so the creation process is not known.

Cheers,

Christian